St. Joseph Church

St. Joseph Parish was founded in 1917. Father John Queally was the first pastor of the parish. St. Joseph Church was rebuilt in 1956 when Father Constantine Superfisky was pastor. For a complete history of St. Joseph Parish, view the parish history below:

St. Joseph Parish History

© 2019 by St. Joseph & St. Lucy Parishes

All Rights Reserved